May 27, 2008

climbing the life mountains with heart!


Maria Cvitkovic... I am very happy to meet her. Before coming to DC, to be honest, I thought that my social life would be limited to my classmates. However, meeting with her, Pelin and Mihai falsified my previous thoughts :) Witnessing how a strong girl try to set her life, her future mellows me. Thanks to their helps and understandings, once again, I realized that everybody has different American dream in America! I will miss her voice on the phone in July and August: Hey Spongee or hey Kivancee :) HVALA...

1 comment:

oBen said...

Bok Kivanc! Kakusi? Dobro? hehehe benim hirvatcam seninkini dover. ben diyorum hirvatlar iyi insanlar, bide Srdan'i tanisan lokum lokum:))))

Iyi yolculuklar! ne zaman gidiyosun TR'ye?

Dugunde gorusmek uzere;)

Kış dönümü...

Yılların ardından… bir merhaba – uzaklarda kalan kendime de! İçtenlikle...   Yazarım belki bundan böyle. Kapattığım kapılar açılır, küfleri ...