January 11, 2006

let me see...

"Let me see your beauty when the witnesses are gone." My darling in Cowboyland! Keep my love in ThIrD pLaCe and feel it! And don't forget to listen cOLoUr MuSic as we did with the dream of kissin'! My darling; don't forget to look towards Atlantic Ocean. Don't worry, I will be waving to you! I know, and (i will know of course), it was "a pain-free love" like a pre-accepted conditions of a signed contract. My darling, i've burried your face in my future! Let me see your beauty once again before my spirit got lost among the clouds. And tomorrow will be the day of the fatal goodbye of our love! Goodbye America and goodbye my darling in Cowboyland!

No comments:

Kış dönümü...

Yılların ardından… bir merhaba – uzaklarda kalan kendime de! İçtenlikle...   Yazarım belki bundan böyle. Kapattığım kapılar açılır, küfleri ...